- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large resealable bag, combine the lemon juice, butter, oil, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Add shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Broil shrimp 4 in. from the heat for 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp Dijonnaise in Reminisce Extra December 2001, p52
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Dijonnaise
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2011
"I made this with garlic powder (didn't have fresh garlic) and it turned out pretty good. Yum!"