Shrimp Dijonnaise Recipe
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large resealable bag, combine the lemon juice, butter, oil, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Add shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Broil shrimp 4 in. from the heat for 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp Dijonnaise in Reminisce Extra December 2001, p52
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Dijonnaise
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2011
"I made this with garlic powder (didn't have fresh garlic) and it turned out pretty good. Yum!"