- 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining
- batter, greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with
- waxed paper or paper towels in between.
- For filling, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add
- broccoli, onions, 1 teaspoon garlic, 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire
- sauce, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 7-9 minutes or until
- broccoli is crisp-tender. Remove mixture from the pan and set aside.
- Add the shrimp, wine or broth, and remaining garlic and
- Worcestershire sauce to the pan. Saute until shrimp turn pink, about
- 4 minutes. Return broccoli mixture to skillet.
- Spoon filling down center of crepes; roll. Place in an ungreased
- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for
- 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Meanwhile, prepare Bearnaise
- sauce according to package directions. Serve with crepes. Yield: 8
- servings (16 crepes).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 238 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 208 mg cholesterol, 498 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.