Shrimp Chicken Skillet Recipe
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sherry or additional chicken broth
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes. Add onions; saute for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in the soup, cream, broth and sherry. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended; stir in cheese until melted. Add the chicken, shrimp and parsley; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Chicken Skillet(2)
Sort By :
This recipe was extremely too thick for my liking. 1 can of soup is enough, like the previous reviewer stated.
This was good, but since I omitted the mushrooms, I felt there was too much sauce and not enough in it. If I make it again, I will either omit 1 can of the soup, or I will add more chicken, shrimp and also some veggies, such as green beans or broccoli, to add more substance to it.
More Recipe Collections
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Rice Casserole Recipes >