Shrimp Burritos Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup torn romaine
- 1. In a large skillet, combine the first six ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted and blended. Stir in shrimp; heat through.
- 2. Spoon 2/3 cup filling off center on each tortilla. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Serve with lettuce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 burrito equals 532 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 213 mg cholesterol, 1,274 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp Burritos
"This is a great recipe, I changed it up a little, I made white rice on the side, I put white rice inside the tortilla, the shrimp mixture inside rolled up, and then layered more shrimp mixture over the top and sprinkled with dried parsley. These could use a little more seasoning, but overall an excellent recipe I will make again and again."
"soupy but good used a flavored philly cheese for even more flavor!"
"Really messy but good."
"This was great but very filling will make again and again thanks!!!"
"not only did my children eat it but so did my husband! it's a miracle."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.