Shrimp Burritos Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup torn romaine
- 1. In a large skillet, combine the first six ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted and blended. Stir in shrimp; heat through.
- 2. Spoon 2/3 cup filling off center on each tortilla. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Serve with lettuce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 burrito equals 532 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 213 mg cholesterol, 1,274 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp Burritos
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.