Shrimp Appetizer Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 12 ounces frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 3 green onions with tops, sliced
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
- 2. Spread mixture on a round 12-in. serving platter. Top with seafood sauce. Sprinkle with shrimp, mozzarella, green pepper, tomato and onions. Cover and refrigerate. Serve with crackers. Yield: 20 servings.
2 tablespoon equals 136 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 372 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp Appetizer Spread
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer