- spinach; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted and
- sauce is thickened. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese. Drain pasta and place in
- a serving bowl. Add sauce and toss to coat; keep warm.
- In the same skillet, cook the shrimp in remaining oil over medium
- heat for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Place over pasta
- mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 342 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 852 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.