Shrimp and Pasta Salad Recipe
- 12 ounces spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine pasta, shrimp, onions and Parmesan cheese. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
Diabetic Exchanges: One serving (without added salt) equals 1-1/2 starch, 1 meat, 1/2 vegetable, 1/2 fat; also, 231 calories, 39 mg sodium, 45 mg cholesterol, 27 gm carbohydrate, 12 gm protein, 8 gm fat.
Reviews for Shrimp and Pasta Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.