- 12 ounces spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, shrimp, onions and Parmesan cheese. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp and Pasta Salad
"I doubled the sauce and my family really like it."
"Very tasty and easy to make. I thought mine was a bit dry until I doubled the sauce. Even better the second night."
"Easy to fix and delicious! The dill really complements the shrimp in this dish."