It looks elegant...but this refreshing salad stirs up quickly, according, according to Sherri Gentry of Dallas, Oregon.
- 12 ounces spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, shrimp, onions and Parmesan cheese. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp Pasta Salad in Country Woman May/June 1995, p24
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp and Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review