Shrimp and Ham Alfredo Recipe
- 1 package (4.7 ounces) fettuccine noodles and Alfredo sauce mix
- 10 frozen peeled cooked medium shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1. In a large saucepan, prepare noodles and sauce mix according to package directions. Stir in the shrimp, ham, garlic powder and cayenne; heat through. Sprinkle with onion. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Shrimp and Ham Alfredo
"This was delicious, super fast and easy! I can't believe that I'm the first to rate this."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.