"This fast dinner for two is one of my favorites," writes Cindy Preston, who shares a simple way to dress up a boxed pasta mix. "While it's cooking, I toast some garlic bread and warm up some green beans," adds the Benkelman, Nebraska cook.
- 1 package (4.7 ounces) fettuccine noodles and Alfredo sauce mix
- 10 frozen peeled cooked medium shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- In a large saucepan, prepare noodles and sauce mix according to package directions. Stir in the shrimp, ham, garlic powder and cayenne; heat through. Sprinkle with onion. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp And Ham Alfredo in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p48
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp and Ham Alfredo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2013
"This was delicious, super fast and easy! I can't believe that I'm the first to rate this."