"This fast dinner for two is one of my favorites," writes Cindy Preston, who shares a simple way to dress up a boxed pasta mix. "While it's cooking, I toast some garlic bread and warm up some green beans," adds the Benkelman, Nebraska cook.
Recommended: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
- 1 package (4.7 ounces) fettuccine noodles and Alfredo sauce mix
- 10 frozen peeled cooked medium shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- In a large saucepan, prepare noodles and sauce mix according to package directions. Stir in the shrimp, ham, garlic powder and cayenne; heat through. Sprinkle with onion. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp And Ham Alfredo in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p48
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp and Ham Alfredo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2013
"This was delicious, super fast and easy! I can't believe that I'm the first to rate this."