- In same skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Add onions
- and garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add cream and fontina cheese; cook
- and stir until cheese is melted. Remove from heat; stir in peppers.
- Pour over prosciutto. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 445 calories, 31 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 231 mg cholesterol, 870 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.