- onions and garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add cream and fontina
- cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Remove from the heat;
- stir in peppers. Pour over prosciutto. Sprinkle with remaining
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and
- cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 445 calories, 31 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 231 mg cholesterol, 870 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.