Shrimp and Crab Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat
- 4 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Leaf lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, horseradish and seasoned salt; mix well. Add to the shrimp mixture and stir well. Cover and refrigerate. Serve on a lettuce-lined plate. Yield: 9 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Shrimp and Crab Salad
Sort By :
For me, this was just okay. I didn't really care for the taste. May or may not make again.
When I make this recipe I've learned to cut the seasoned salt in half, cover the salad and let it sit in the fridge for a day --if I can keep my family out of it for that long. We all love it.
I've made several seafood salads over the years, but this one is by far the best I've come across!! Will definitely be making this one again!!