Shrimp and Cheddar Snacks Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (6 ounces) broken shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 42 slices snack rye bread, toasted
- 1. Combine cheese, mayonnaise, shrimp, onion and garlic powder; mix well. Spread 1 tablespoon over each slice of bread; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until bubbly. Serve hot. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 159 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Shrimp and Cheddar Snacks
"I always follow the recipe the first time befor making any changes. I really liked this. I don't think I will make any changes."