Shrimp and Cheddar Snacks Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (6 ounces) broken shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 42 slices snack rye bread, toasted
- 1. Combine cheese, mayonnaise, shrimp, onion and garlic powder; mix well. Spread 1 tablespoon over each slice of bread; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until bubbly. Serve hot. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 159 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 310 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp and Cheddar Snacks
"I always follow the recipe the first time befor making any changes. I really liked this. I don't think I will make any changes."