Shrimp and Cheddar Snacks Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (6 ounces) broken shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 42 slices snack rye bread, toasted
- 1. Combine cheese, mayonnaise, shrimp, onion and garlic powder; mix well. Spread 1 tablespoon over each slice of bread; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until bubbly. Serve hot. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 159 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Shrimp and Cheddar Snacks
"I always follow the recipe the first time befor making any changes. I really liked this. I don't think I will make any changes."