Field editor Margery Bryan of Royal City, Washington cautions, "This is an appetizer you can't stop eating!"
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (6 ounces) broken shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 42 slices snack rye bread, toasted
- Combine cheese, mayonnaise, shrimp, onion and garlic powder; mix well. Spread 1 tablespoon over each slice of bread; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until bubbly. Serve hot. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Shrimp and Cheddar Snacks in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p45
Reviews for Shrimp and Cheddar Snacks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 21, 2012
"I always follow the recipe the first time befor making any changes. I really liked this. I don't think I will make any changes."