Field editor Margery Bryan of Royal City, Washington cautions, "This is an appetizer you can't stop eating!"
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (6 ounces) broken shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 42 slices snack rye bread, toasted
- Combine cheese, mayonnaise, shrimp, onion and garlic powder; mix well. Spread 1 tablespoon over each slice of bread; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until bubbly. Serve hot. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Shrimp and Cheddar Snacks in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p45
Reviews for Shrimp and Cheddar Snacks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review