Shrimp Alfredo with Spinach Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 1. Cook fettuccine to package directions. Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet until tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce, spinach and shrimp; heat through. Drain fettuccine; add to sauce and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Shrimp Alfredo with Spinach
"Very good,very simple and delicious!"
"love this recipe"
"5 Stars..for easy and delicious. My husband and I are starving when we get home from work and this fits the bill nicely. Every meal doesn't have to be 'fancy'. It is OK to use pre-cooked or a pkg. or jar in the ingredients. The other fresh ingredients make it stand out."