Shrimp Alfredo with Spinach Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 1. Cook fettuccine to package directions. Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet until tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce, spinach and shrimp; heat through. Drain fettuccine; add to sauce and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Shrimp Alfredo with Spinach
"Very good,very simple and delicious!"
"love this recipe"
"5 Stars..for easy and delicious. My husband and I are starving when we get home from work and this fits the bill nicely. Every meal doesn't have to be 'fancy'. It is OK to use pre-cooked or a pkg. or jar in the ingredients. The other fresh ingredients make it stand out."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.