—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- Cook fettuccine to package directions. Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet until tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce, spinach and shrimp; heat through. Drain fettuccine; add to sauce and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Shrimp Pasta in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p31
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Shrimp Alfredo with Spinach
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review