Shrimp 'n' Veggie Alfredo Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) fettuccine
- 1/2 pound fresh or frozen sugar snap peas, thawed
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce, warmed
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the peas, red pepper, carrots and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until crisp-tender; remove and keep warm.
- 2. Add remaining oil to skillet. Saute shrimp in oil until shrimp turn pink. Return vegetables to pan; mix well. Drain pasta. Place pasta on six dinner plates. Drizzle with Alfredo sauce and top with shrimp mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 562 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 189mg cholesterol, 527mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 7g fiber), 35g protein .
Reviews for Shrimp 'n' Veggie Alfredo
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.