Shrimp 'n' Veggie Alfredo Recipe
Bonnie Jost of Manitowoc, Wisconsin relies on a jar of store-bought Alfredo sauce to toss together this pretty pasta dish. The effortless entree includes fresh shrimp and colorful veggies for ectra eye appeal.
- 1 package (16 ounces) fettuccine
- 1/2 pound fresh or frozen sugar snap peas, thawed
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce, warmed
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the peas, red pepper, carrots and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until crisp-tender; remove and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to skillet. Saute shrimp in oil until shrimp turn pink. Return vegetables to pan; mix well. Drain pasta. Place pasta on six dinner plates. Drizzle with Alfredo sauce and top with shrimp mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp N Veggie Alfredo in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p11
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Shrimp 'n' Veggie Alfredo(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >