Shrimp 'n' Snow Pea Wrap-Ups Recipe
—Earnestine Jackson, Beaumont, Texas
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 30 min. + marinating YIELD:12 servings
- 1 cup oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 36)
- 2 cups water
- 4 ounces fresh snow peas (about 36)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the salad dressing, ginger and garlic. Stir in shrimp; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add snow peas; cover and boil for 1 minute. Drain and immediately place peas in ice water; drain and pat dry.
- 3. Drain and discard marinade. Wrap a snow pea around each shrimp; secure with a toothpick. Chill until serving. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC