Shrimp 'n' Snow Pea Wrap-Ups Recipe
- 1 cup oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 36)
- 2 cups water
- 4 ounces fresh snow peas (about 36)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the salad dressing, ginger and garlic. Stir in shrimp; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add snow peas; cover and boil for 1 minute. Drain and immediately place peas in ice water; drain and pat dry.
- 3. Drain and discard marinade. Wrap a snow pea around each shrimp; secure with a toothpick. Chill until serving. Yield: about 3 dozen.
3 each: 64 calories, 3g fat (trace saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 167mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Shrimp 'n' Snow Pea Wrap-Ups
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.