- 1 cup oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 36)
- 2 cups water
- 4 ounces fresh snow peas (about 36)
- In a large bowl, combine the salad dressing, ginger and garlic. Stir in shrimp; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add snow peas; cover and boil for 1 minute. Drain and immediately place peas in ice water; drain and pat dry.
- Drain and discard marinade. Wrap a snow pea around each shrimp; secure with a toothpick. Chill until serving. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Shrimp 'n' Snow Pea Wrap-Ups in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2006, p40
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp 'n' Snow Pea Wrap-Ups(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pea Recipes >