Shrimp 'n' Slaw Puffs Recipe
Cole slaw mix and bottled dressing cut the prep time for this colorful and delicious salad to practically nothing! That leaves you more time to set a pretty luncheon table, pick some fresh flowers or visit with summertime guests, suggests our Test Kitchen.
- 1/2 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined and chopped
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and patted dry
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cream puff shells
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, coleslaw mix, onion and yellow pepper. In a small bowl, combine the coleslaw dressing, capers, dill, salt and pepper. Pour over shrimp mixture and gently toss to coat.
- 2. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, spoon 1/2 cup shrimp salad into each cream puff; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 371 calories, 23g fat (5g saturated fat), 247mg cholesterol, 920mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp 'n' Slaw Puffs
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC