Shrimp 'n' Slaw Puffs Recipe
- 1/2 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined and chopped
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and patted dry
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cream puff shells
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, coleslaw mix, onion and yellow pepper. In a small bowl, combine the coleslaw dressing, capers, dill, salt and pepper. Pour over shrimp mixture and gently toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, spoon 1/2 cup shrimp salad into each cream puff; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp 'n' Slaw Puffs in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p55
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp 'n' Slaw Puffs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Salads >
- Sandwich Salad Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Shrimp Pasta Recipes >
- Shrimp Recipes >