Shrimp 'n' Noodle Bowls Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp
- 2 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the shrimp, coleslaw mix, onions and cilantro. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp 'n' Noodle Bowls(6)
Sort By :
This may be the best shrimp recipe i have ever made!! i threw in veggies and shrimp in pasta water for about a minute after to warm up-and the cilantro was left out as the store had none and it is out of season. fantastic!!
Easy, quick, and tastes great.
I tried basil and also served it hot. Next time oregano and garlic.
The only thing I change in the recipe was I used fresh Parsley for the cilantro as I don't like the taste of cilantro. I used the Kraft Light Toasted Sesame Asian dressing.. Delicious, It is now on my summer menu forever!
Next time I might toss in some slivered almonds and some mandarin oranges for a change of ppace.
I cooked the shrimp myself (just sauteed in a little amount of olive oil with some pepper and garlic powder). I served the dish hot (as my husband is a little hesitant about cold pasta). Delicious and easy!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >