Shrimp 'n' Noodle Bowls Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp
- 2 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the shrimp, coleslaw mix, onions and cilantro. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cup: 260 calories, 3g fat (trace saturated fat), 147mg cholesterol, 523mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable
Reviews for Shrimp 'n' Noodle Bowls
"This may be the best shrimp recipe i have ever made!! i threw in veggies and shrimp in pasta water for about a minute after to warm up-and the cilantro was left out as the store had none and it is out of season. fantastic!!"
"Easy, quick, and tastes great."
"I tried basil and also served it hot. Next time oregano and garlic."
"The only thing I change in the recipe was I used fresh Parsley for the cilantro as I don't like the taste of cilantro. I used the Kraft Light Toasted Sesame Asian dressing.. Delicious, It is now on my summer menu forever!Next time I might toss in some slivered almonds and some mandarin oranges for a change of ppace.Peggy"
"I cooked the shrimp myself (just sauteed in a little amount of olive oil with some pepper and garlic powder). I served the dish hot (as my husband is a little hesitant about cold pasta). Delicious and easy!"
"I like it very much, simple and deliciosa"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.