Shrimp & Tomato Linguine Toss
Looking for lighter fare tonight? Pair this fast and flavorful pasta toss with salad and garlic bread for a stress-free supper. —Louise Gilbert, Quesnel, British Columbia
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1/3 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Additional minced fresh basil, optional
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook shrimp and garlic in oil over
- medium heat until shrimp turn pink. Add the tomatoes, basil and
- pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until
- heated through.
- Drain linguine; toss with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with feta and
- additional basil if desired. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 376 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 611 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 20 g protein.