Shrimp & Spinach Salads
A store-bought salad dressing gives shrimp fast flavor boost and tops this refreshing salad. It's a recipe you'll turn to again and again. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup tangy tomato bacon salad dressing
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- In a large skillet, cook shrimp and onions in salad dressing over
- medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide spinach among four plates. Top with shrimp mixture, carrots,
- eggs and tomatoes. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 340 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 278 mg cholesterol, 780 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.