Shrimp & Spinach Salads Recipe
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup tangy tomato bacon salad dressing
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1. In a large skillet, cook shrimp and onions in salad dressing over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Divide spinach among four plates. Top with shrimp mixture, carrots, eggs and tomatoes. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 340 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 278 mg cholesterol, 780 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.