- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup peeled and deveined cooked small shrimp (about 6 ounces), chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 2 large English cucumbers, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Fresh dill sprigs or additional chopped roasted sweet red peppers, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the first six ingredients until blended. Stir in shrimp and red pepper. Place about 2 teaspoons shrimp mixture on each cucumber slice. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, top with dill before serving. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Shrimp & Feta Cucumber Rounds in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Shrimp & Feta Cucumber Rounds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2015
"Not as good as I had hoped. I would use less fresh dill next time as that is all I am tasting right now. It needs something else but not quite sure what."