Shrimp & Cucumber Rounds
“I always make these appetizers for our get-togethers. They’re easy to prepare and a snappy addition to any party.” —Kelly Alaniz, Eureka, California
36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle relish
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 medium English cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spoon onto
- cucumber slices. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 20 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.