Shrimp & Cucumber Rounds Recipe
I always make these appetizers for our get-togethers. They're easy to prepare and a snappy addition to any party. —Kelly Alaniz, Eureka, California
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle relish
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 medium English cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spoon onto cucumber slices. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 appetizer equals 20 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.
Reviews for Shrimp & Cucumber Rounds
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC