- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle relish
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 medium English cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spoon onto cucumber slices. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Shrimp & Cucumber Rounds in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p27
Reviews for Shrimp & Cucumber Rounds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 3, 2016
"Haven't made this, but thinking chicken could be substituted if there is a concern for shellfish allergies."
Reviewed May. 11, 2015
"I used crab instead of shrimp and it was really good on celery."