- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- SPRING ROLLS:
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked peeled shrimp
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce or hot pepper sauce
- 4 cups fresh spinach, shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 8 spring roll wrappers or rice papers (8 inches)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, artichokes, lemon juice, ginger and chili sauce. In another bowl, combine the spinach, carrots and cilantro; set aside.
- Soak each spring roll wrapper in cool water for 1 minute; place on a flat surface. Place 1/3 cup shrimp mixture and 1/2 cup spinach mixture down the center of each wrapper to within 1-1/2 in. of ends.
- Fold both ends over filling; fold one long side over the filling, then carefully roll up tightly. Place seam side down on a serving plate. Cover with damp paper towels until serving. Serve with aioli. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp & Artichoke Spring Rolls with Lemon Aioli in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p146
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp & Artichoke Spring Rolls with Lemon Aioli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review