Shredded Potato Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, milk, cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup butter. Stir in the hash browns. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese and remaining butter; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Shredded Potato Casserole(8)
Sort By :
This is a great pot luck recipe.
This is always a great recipe for holidays or anytime. My version calls for cream of onion soup and a finely chopped small onion. You can also use crushed potato chips for the topping. I love all the variations of readers have given us!
I use cream chicken or celery soup, NO sour cream but greek yogurt,diced onions, NO milk or melted butter or parmasan. Just sprinkle crushed cornflakes overtop. Add some lowery seasoning. Have been making for years and is deiicious.
I made this last Christmas , and my family totally enjoyed it. I have picky eaters, and they all loved it. It was very easy to put together. Will make it again this Christmas.
This was great! How can you go wrong with potatoes and cheese?
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- New Year's Side Dish Recipes >
- Potato Casseroles >