Shredded Pork with Beans Recipe
- 3 pork tenderloin (1 pound each), cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (24 ounces) picante sauce
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, place the pork, beans and picante sauce. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until pork is tender. Shred pork; return to slow cooker. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 91 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.