- 4-qt. slow cooker. Add the cola, broth, onion and garlic. Cover and
- cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Set meat aside until cool enough to handle. Remove meat from bones;
- discard bones. Shred meat with two forks. Skim fat from cooking
- juices and return meat to slow cooker. Stir in remaining brown sugar
- and paprika. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour or until heated
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the mayonnaise, milk, tomatillos,
- cilantro, jalapeno, dressing mix, lime juice, garlic and cayenne.
- Cover and process until blended. Pour into a small bowl. Chill until
- Using a slotted spoon, spoon 1/2 cup filling off center on each
- tortilla. Drizzle with some of the tomatillo sauce. Fold sides and
- ends over filling and roll up. Serve with remaining sauce.
- Yield: 16 servings (2-1/3 cups sauce).
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.