- Wrap roast in a double thickness of aluminum foil. Return to grill
- over indirect medium heat. Cover and grill for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or
- until meat is tender.
- Carefully open foil to let steam escape. When cool enough to handle,
- shred meat. Serve on rolls with roasted peppers, basil and
- vinaigrette if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 370 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 665 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.