Shredded Beef Nachos Recipe
- 7 cups tortilla or nacho chips
- 1 cup shredded cooked beef
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Salsa, sour cream and guacamole, optional
- 1. Arrange chips in an ungreased broiler-safe platter or 15-in. x 10 in. x 1-in. baking pan. Top with beef, cheese, tomatoes, olives and onions.
- 2. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa, sour cream and guacamole if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 259 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 505 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Shredded Beef Nachos
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.