Shredded Beef Nachos Recipe
- 7 cups tortilla or nacho chips
- 1 cup shredded cooked beef
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Salsa, sour cream and guacamole, optional
- 1. Arrange chips in an ungreased broiler-safe platter or 15-in. x 10 in. x 1-in. baking pan. Top with beef, cheese, tomatoes, olives and onions.
- 2. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa, sour cream and guacamole if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 259 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 505mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein
Reviews for Shredded Beef Nachos
"Nothing to this, really. I used ground beef with taco seasoning, since that's what I had. I pretty much used this recipe as a guideline to make a plate a nachos without the microwave. Good recipe for beginning cooks!"
"Delicious and easy to make"
"This recipe is missing the seasoning for the shredded beef."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.