- cucumber, macaroni, eggs, cabbage, red onion, carrots, ham if
- desired, peas and cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, sour cream, 1/4 cup of
- green onions, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper; spread over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining green onions. Yield:
- 16-18 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 200 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.