- 12-14 minutes or until set and the edges are lightly browned.
- In a large bowl,combine all the filling ingredients. Pour over hot
- crust. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until set and lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients. Spread over filling.
- Bake 7-9 minutes longer or until topping is set. Cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate overnight. Cut into bars just before serving. Store in
- the refrigerator. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 172 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.