This super salad is delicious and easy to prepare—just right for a busy mother of four!
3-4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 cup shoestring potato sticks
- In a medium bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Fold in potato
- sticks just before serving. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 369 calories, 26 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 538 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.