Shoepeg Corn Supreme Recipe
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, saute green pepper, onion and celery in oil until tender. Remove from heat; stir in corn, soup, sour cream, cheese and pepper. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- 2. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 339 calories, 22g fat (10g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 724mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Shoepeg Corn Supreme
"My husband and I liked this recipe a lot! I couldn't find shoepeg corn so I used white corn instead. Tasted wonderful!"