Shoepeg Corn Salad Recipe
- 5 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 140 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 332mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Shoepeg Corn Salad
"Love this salad. So refreshing in the summer months or any time."