Shoepeg Corn Salad Recipe
- 5 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 140 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 332mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Shoepeg Corn Salad
"Love this salad. So refreshing in the summer months or any time."