April Ingram of Sweetwater, Tennessee tosses crunchy corn, red pepper, green onions and tomatoes with mayonnaise to make this simple salad. "This is a favorite in our household. It's also a big hit at church dinners," she adds.
- 5 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Shoepeg Corn Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p42
Reviews for Shoepeg Corn Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2011
"Love this salad. So refreshing in the summer months or any time."