Shoepeg Corn Casserole Recipe
- 3 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers (about 18 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the cracker crumbs; drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Shoepeg Corn Casserole(5)
Sort By :
This is so delicious! Healthy - no! But yummy - yes!
I made this recipe and immediately knew I would make it often. It was a hit with all the family members. Love, Love, Love it!!!
Nice change for a corn casserole. The hubby LOVED it. I will be making this again.
I made this recipe a few times for potlucks and family holiday dinners. It was a big hit and everyone wanted to know the recipe.
Very tasty recipe! Would make it again, and again.
More Recipe Collections
- Simple Side Dishes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >
- Vegetable Side Dishes >
- Vegetarian Recipes >
- Vegetarian Side Dishes >