Shoepeg Corn Casserole Recipe
- 3 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 18 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the cracker crumbs; drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Shoepeg Corn Casserole
Sort By :
I'm a big fan of corn and like trying out new recipes for it, this recipe was very delicious.
I used two 10-ounce packages of Green Giant Steamers Shoepeg White Corn & Butter Sauce which I had on hand instead of the canned. Also used low-fat sour cream, reduced-fat cheddar cheese, and 1 tablespoon of light melted butter. Still came out delicious.
A side dish everyone will enjoy.
This is so delicious! Healthy - no! But yummy - yes!
I made this recipe and immediately knew I would make it often. It was a hit with all the family members. Love, Love, Love it!!!
Nice change for a corn casserole. The hubby LOVED it. I will be making this again.