- uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until slightly thickened. Transfer to
- a small bowl; cool to room temperature. Whisk in the vinegar, soy
- sauce, shallot, ginger, lemon juice, chili sauce, pepper and oils;
- set aside.
- Place mushrooms in a small bowl; drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a grill wok or basket. Grill, uncovered, over medium
- heat for 6-8 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, onions, radishes, carrots
- and water chestnuts. Add half of vinaigrette; toss to coat. Divide
- among four plates; top salad with mushrooms. Drizzle with remaining
- vinaigrette and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 289 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 365 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 fat, 2 starch.