Sherry Fruit Dip Recipe
A fruit appetizer is a nice change of pace from the rich, savory snacks so prevalent around the holidays. It's no-fuss favorite I take to many get-togethers. —Sandy Oldendick, Cincinnati, Ohio
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sherry or apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Fresh fruit
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cream, sherry or apple juice and vanilla. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Serve with fruit. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 144 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 59 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC