A fruit appetizer is a nice change of pace from the rich, savory snacks so prevalent around the holidays. It's no-fuss favorite I take to many get-togethers. —Sandy Oldendick, Cincinnati, Ohio
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sherry or apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cream, sherry or apple juice and vanilla. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Serve with fruit. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Sherry Fruit Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p33
Reviews for Sherry Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review