- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; rub with oil. Bake at 375° for 1 hour
- or until tender.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, peppers and garlic over
- medium heat until beef is no longer pink; drain. Add the mixed
- vegetables, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, steak seasoning,
- salt, pepper, cayenne and 1 teaspoon paprika. Cook and stir until
- vegetables are tender.
- When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each
- potato and discard. Scoop out the pulp, leaving thin shells.
- In a large bowl, mash the pulp with butter. Add the whipping cream,
- sour cream, cheeses and chives. Mash potatoes until combined. Spoon
- 1 cup meat mixture into each potato shell; top with 1/2 cup potato
- mixture. Sprinkle with remaining paprika.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle
- with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until melted. Sprinkle with
- chives. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed potato equals 986 calories, 56 g fat (32 g saturated fat), 183 mg cholesterol, 1,066 mg sodium, 86 g carbohydrate, 11 g fiber, 37 g protein.