- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 small carrot
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut asparagus and carrot into very thin lengthwise strips; transfer to a small bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Shaved Asparagus Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p206
Reviews for Shaved Asparagus Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >