Shamrock Toffee Fudge Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups vanilla or white chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Dash salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate-covered English toffee bits
- 1/8 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- Green food coloring
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil; set aside. In a large saucepan, combine the milk and chips. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Add the butter and salt; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in toffee bits and extract. Pour into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, remove fudge from pan; carefully remove foil. Cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Place the frosting in a small resealable plastic bag; tint with food coloring. Cut a small hole in a corner of bag; pipe a shamrock onto each square. Yield: about 2-1/4 pounds.
Reviews for Shamrock Toffee Fudge
Sort By :
This recipe was so easy, inexpensive for amount it made. Can't wait to take it to work tomorrow for St. Patty's to share. Came out perfect and tastes delicious!!! (Also, the clean up was a breeze!
Very good and super easy to make. I think I would up the toffee bits to an even cup the next time I make this. Also- I didn't bother with the frosting design.
VERY EASY to make. Guests loved it!!
This is another recipe that turns out perfect. I do not understand why anyone would throw this recipe away, as it works out beautifully every time my family makes it.